First of all...
Have a job, fun and parties, make friends, sex and money, enjoy your family, your work and your life, get a hobby, a love and new objetives everyday, be, feel and live.









quarta-feira, janeiro 16

One of these days...

Facebook asked me "What's going on, Juan?". I stopped for a moment, thought, smiled and decided to answer it.

"Life's going on, Facebook, LIFE IS. 

So that's why I decided to use you as much as I can to make some money and fame and then dump you because you're not taking me anywhere farther than that.
I don't expect other people to do it too, but I do hope they will wake up some day and realize the waste of time you've been to their lives and mine.

Don't be sad, though... it's not you, it's me."

Um comentário:

  1. Life's going on,
    but the world stopped for a while,
    'cause I can't see anymore
    your stunning smile. :)

    ResponderExcluir

Deixe sua mensagem após o bip.