First of all...
Have a job, fun and parties, make friends, sex and money, enjoy your family, your work and your life, get a hobby, a love and new objetives everyday, be, feel and live.









quinta-feira, setembro 30

No reasons to be fine

I won't let it go.
No, I won't let it go!
I held my happiness with me
And that's my sin: to be free.
Run for what you wanna reach,
It won't go away if you deserve it.
Pack your things, we're going home.
Going back to where it begins
Going back to where it begins
Don't let it go, this mad happiness,
It's yours to use, it's yours to miss.
Send a present, steal a kiss.
Live your life as never before,
We'll be waiting for your, with so much more.
Let yourself be free,
Spread your wings and fly!
The skies are there for you to look,
Don't think you've got to wait for heaven.
You can have it, have it now,
You can have it, heaven's now.
Hold your happiness in your hand.
You have no reasons to be fine,
But that's totally not the point...
That's the risk of being free.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe sua mensagem após o bip.