First of all...
Have a job, fun and parties, make friends, sex and money, enjoy your family, your work and your life, get a hobby, a love and new objetives everyday, be, feel and live.









domingo, agosto 22

Focus, baby. Focus!

There must not be creation rights, I say:
I do care.
Specially because after these months spent apart from you, I can still feel every single feeling you wanna make me feel when you do it and don't even notice. And I thought I wouldn't miss you at all, wouldn't say I was sorry for not talking to you all those nights and not calling you all the mornings I could. But I am.
I am sorry.
And so sorry I can't think of deserving your forgiveness. Would you? I bet you'll probably say "that's alright", hug me as you always did and tell me I'm stupid for saying such a thing, but I do care, I do care about you and what you've been doing and what you want to do from now on, how can I help you get there? Because I need to, needn't I?
There must be a way to make you get there as fast as you have to do it... I can find it, if you want, just ask me to. I don't think you'll be reading exactly what I'm typing right now, but I do know you'll know what's this about. You'll smile as you usually do when you realize there's something hidden and you are able to find it.
We'll hold hands again and keep falling. Together from now on.
tatá, I missed you. :)

Um comentário:

  1. Ter um blog é a sua cara.
    Para isso, as pessoas precisam de CRIATIVADE e você tem de sobra que eu sei :)

    Beijos

    ResponderExcluir

Deixe sua mensagem após o bip.